<![CDATA[Every veteran’s experience is unique from the war(s) in which he or she served to the transition back into civilian life. The Department of Veterans’ Affairs reports there are about 22 million veterans in the United States, and about 10 percent of them are women:
- 5.5 million served during peacetime
- 6.5 million served during the Gulf War
- 7.3 million served during the Vietnam Era
- 2.1 million served during the Korean Conflict
- 1.2 million served during World War II
This year, on Veterans Day (always on November 11th), honor the men and women who have served in our armed forces by spending a few minutes learning more about their experiences and challenges.
Americans’ experiences with finance and investing are unique, too, as we all have highly individual goals and aspirations. If you have any questions about your portfolio, please give us a call. We’ll be glad to help.
Happy Veterans Day from all of us at Bradley Wealth!