BW’s recently established Advisory Investment Committee is an exciting new departure for BW and its stakeholders, further elevating our internal focus on our investment objectives and practice policies around portfolio management. Each committee member is a licensed fiduciary of our client assets and the portfolios we construct and oversee.
Advisory Investment Committee objectives include:
- Establish a standing committee directed by the Chief Investment Officer(s) expected to work closely with Wealth Advisors to ensure that the CIO investment perspectives are effectively communicated (eliminating any ambiguity) by Wealth Advisors to all clients
- Function as a liaison between the CIO and Wealth Advisors
- Serve as a resource to Wealth Advisors for guidance and education as to current market trends, expectations, and investor sentiment
- Ensure Advisors can effectively communicate the current investment policy, latest investment strategies, and operational opportunities to all clients
- Create a discipline, scope, and framework for the Advisor Investment Committee meetings
When it comes to managing client assets, we embrace increased levels of structure and accountability afforded by our Advisor Investment Committee. The committee also creates added continuity, perspective, and oversight of our investment process and key investment decisions.
The committee’s deep insights and our ongoing discussions and monitoring of investment fund performance sets BW apart in our due diligence and screening of fund managers. We appreciate our committee members’ participation and pay tribute to their involvement in BW’s future growth!