Thank you for considering Bradley Wealth for your future career.
We are ALWAYS on the lookout for amazing talent.
Associate Wealth Advisor / Wealth Plan Design Specialist
WHO WE ARE: Bradley Wealth is a leading independent, boutique wealth management firm offering a comprehensive suite of financial planning and investment management solutions. Bradley Wealth has been serving affluent families, business owners, executives, and institutions since 2003.
For additional information about Bradley Wealth please visit our website: www.bradleywealth.com
The Associate Wealth Advisor/Wealth Plan Design Specialist will assist with new client relationships in addition to providing advisory services and support to our select group of clients. This is a professional client-facing relationship/support position that will support Bradley Wealth directly in servicing existing and potential clients. You will be expected to perform various tasks including preparing wealth management reports for client meetings and financial projection. You must have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills, work within a team, and anticipate firm needs and client questions. Qualified candidates will be detail oriented, structured, and have a high degree of follow through. Responsibilities include data gathering and analysis, development of financial planning recommendations, implementation, and portfolio management. The associate will participate in client meetings. In addition, this position has limited decision-making authority on client matters. Associate may also participate in developing investment and financial planning strategies as part of the firm’s investment committee and financial planning committee.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages two firm planning softwares, eMoney & MoneyGuidePro, from the wealth plan creation, ongoing maintenance, pre-meeting prep, and on-boarding phases. Assists with providing demonstrations of both software to prospects and clients.
- Services and delivers financial planning to the entire client base.
- Assists in financial planning-related research and analysis.
- Assists with client tax document requests. This includes preparing an annual tax newsletter for our client base.
- Assists in developing client presentations, meeting reports, meeting scenarios, and planning game plans.
- Assistance with answering phones and miscellaneous client calls.
- Assists with the new client on-boarding functions of the firm from our engagement documents to data gathering through PreciseFP to the initial planning fee gathering.
- Manages the firm’s insurance pipeline and execution through our general agent.
- Manages the firm’s 401(k) plan business and opportunities for our small business owner clients. This includes on-boarding, execution, and maintenance of the 401(k) plans with the assistance of our trusted Third-Party Administrator and 401(k) Platform. Assists in rolling over outside-managed client previous employer 401(k) plans and bringing those assets to the firm.
- Services client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction, meetings, and need. Proactively communicates with clients.
- Assists with the development and conversion of new client relationships.
- Promotes the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services.
- Adheres to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Participates in required meetings, training, and continuing education requirements.
- Assists the Firm’s Principal Wealth Advisor as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides support for comprehensive financial planning clients by gathering data and financial plan updates for meetings, developing financial plan analysis and scenarios, packaging and posting meeting materials, creating a post-meeting executive summary, and managing action items. Detailed note taking and participation during client meetings is a major responsibility. Assist in post-meeting actions.
- Provides support for investment management clients by preparing and participating in client meetings, managing meeting notes, creating a post-meeting executive summary, and assigning action items. Detailed note taking and participation during investment management client meetings is a major responsibility.
- Performs Miscellaneous Operational Items & Requests. For example, assistance with ACH requests, DocuSign, etc.
- Miscellaneous Email, Letter, Blast Revisions.
- Assists with end of the year Form ADV preparation.
- Assists with our teleconference software, Zoom, for both meetings and webinars.
- Performs comprehensive financial planning, including coordinating of asset management, estate planning, and risk management.
- Manages client assets, including coordination of financial planning and wealth management.
- Gathers information regarding client finances, organizing electronic case files, preparing reports, letters, and other correspondence, and completing special projects as appropriate.
- Attends client and team meetings as required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial planning and passed the CFP® certification examination. Working with high net worth clients.
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year university, preferably in financial planning, business, finance, or economics.
- Detailed knowledge of the securities industry and capital markets.
- Possesses an advanced level of knowledge of trading equities and fixed income offerings.
- Proficient with spreadsheets, including Excel, for portfolios snapshots and client review meetings.
- Proactive problem solving and critical thinking skills are required with demonstrable ability to follow through to resolution in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong focus on quality control.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability executing successfully against service levels.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with financial planning software eMoney and MoneyGuidePro.
- Active Series 65.
- Life, Health, and LTC Licenses.
- Knowledge of FINRA and SEC sanctioned trading rules, Pershing Brokerage’s internal trading policies and procedures, and Clearing’s functions.
- Experience with Orion (our financial portfolio management software).
- Experience with DocuSign, PreciseFP, and RedTail.
- Experience with Zoom Meeting and Webinar.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with others.
- Highly proficient technical skills with the ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information.
- Ability to make effective decisions using impeccable ethical judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong client service skills.
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client’s needs and requirements.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, organized, able to set priorities.
- Results driven, with the ability to take initiative.
- Must be a self-starter, problem-solver, and a goal-oriented team player.
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Engage in continuous learning to ensure currency of knowledge and skills.
- Show humble confidence when dealing with clients and be able to adjust your style accordingly.
WHY WORK AT BRADLEY WEALTH
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Bradley Wealth can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve, and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives, and needs is an important part of our culture. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on healthy living.
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary depending on experience, 401(k) with matching, health benefits, and a great working environment in our new Scottsdale, AZ, professional office location. COVID-19 safety precautions for our stakeholders and clients are in place.